• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep For Sale

• Thread starter MsPinky5942
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MsPinky5942

Keep For Sale [SOLD] thank all for your thoughts.
Trammel
Pacific Shard
Ice Island
40 Million
icq 462624680

Mention the Keep in message please

Attachments

M

MasterP

Keep For Sale
Trammel
Pacific Shard
Ice Island
40 Million
icq 462624680

Mention the Keep in message please
FYI Pac keep only worth 20 mill...House's falling all the time now and being able to place I would say maybe even less now.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI Pac keep only worth 20 mill...House's falling all the time now and being able to place I would say maybe even less now.
How many keeps have you sold recently? I've sold several and all for 2 times what you are saying they are worth. As for houses falling all the time now they've been falling all the time for a decade and I sure don't see you at them.

Think of it this way, you can go to Navery and get a tangle to sell for 15 mil in a few hours but you could spend months and months trying to place a keep and still not succeed. There aren't keep spots sitting open like some servers. 40m for Trammel is perfectly reasonable.

M

MsPinky5942

Claudia,

Thank you for the reply in regards to my price on the keep. I appreciate it. I would be more then happy to consider particle trades as well.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
40 mil is a solid value for the plot. Good luck selling!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a very nice spot and if I had an open acct atm 40mil would NOT be a problem. Spot is next to mountain for easy mining, not to far from water for fishing its a lovely spot. But I am sad to see my secret source of resale shopping gone. Congrats on your castle though!:thumbup:

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
paid 40mil for mine, not unreasonable price at all

M

MasterP

paid 40mil for mine, not unreasonable price at all
LOL I have placed 3 in the last 2 month's without even trying that hard. I did sell one for 115 mill tho. Im just saying good luck selling it......

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I have placed 3 in the last 2 month's without even trying that hard. I did sell one for 115 mill tho. Im just saying good luck selling it......
Oh really? Which ones did you place and which one sold for 115 mil? Also if you sold one for 115 mil why would you bother to troll a thread and complain about a 40 mil price tag?

M

MasterP

Oh really? Which ones did you place and which one sold for 115 mil? Also if you sold one for 115 mil why would you bother to troll a thread and complain about a 40 mil price tag?
I sold it for 115 mill only cause dude needed the spot for a castle...I am not Trolling. Simply stating facts. 40 mill isnt anything. However, in this state of UO, 85% of players will not pay that price. There for i was telling them 20 mill would get it to sell....AND NOT NOT TO ME I DONT NEED ONE.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold it for 115 mill only cause dude needed the spot for a castle...I am not Trolling. Simply stating facts. 40 mill isnt anything. However, in this state of UO, 85% of players will not pay that price. There for i was telling them 20 mill would get it to sell....AND NOT NOT TO ME I DONT NEED ONE.
No but 15% do want a keep and will pay that price. Posts like this aren't for you or the 85%, they are for people who actually want to buy. You just have to find them which is what MsPinky is trying to do. I've sold something like 6 in as many months on Pacific and the 40 mil price tag is just fine. If you want to sell yours for "20 mil or less" go for it, just don't feed a line of BS to others who are trying to sell theirs.

M

MasterP

No but 15% do want a keep and will pay that price. Posts like this aren't for you or the 85%, they are for people who actually want to buy. You just have to find them which is what MsPinky is trying to do. I've sold something like 6 in as many months on Pacific and the 40 mil price tag is just fine. If you want to sell yours for "20 mil or less" go for it, just don't feed a line of BS to others who are trying to sell theirs.
If you have sold 6 and i have sold one and placed 2 others and now he is selling one...HUMMM Maybe my line isn't bs? So lil trammie, I dont care what you have to say. This post should be in the buying/selling form and maybe people like me wouldnt respond.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have sold 6 and i have sold one and placed 2 others and now he is selling one...HUMMM Maybe my line isn't bs? So lil trammie, I dont care what you have to say. This post should be in the buying/selling form and maybe people like me wouldnt respond.
Trammie? Is that your default insult for when someone points out you have no idea what you are talking about or makes you look foolish? Most of the keeps I sold were in Fel where I also live. I've been playing since before Trammel existed. I came to Pacific from a server that doesn't even have a Trammel where I had over 4000 murder counts. So try again. I'm no more a trammie than you are a real estate genius from your vast experience of selling 1 keep.

You're just one of those 'people' who like to speak up and belittle the value of something someone is trying to sell, you 'people' do it in general chat all the time butting in when you aren't buying or selling the item in question when it's none of your damn business. The price you think keeps are worth is WRONG. I don't even know how you can even pretend to know the value since the ONE keep you sold you price gouged the guy for 115m so he could have a castle. So yeah, you pretending to know what real estate is worth is BS.

When you come up with values for items you usually average the prices the last X amount of those items have sold for. In the case of keeps its 40+ not 20-. I suggest you stick to PVP because math, econ, and the whole merchant thing are not for you.

A

Asha

Claudia,
Plz shut it! You couldent pvp yourself out of a wet paper bag. Sit in trammel like a good girl k.... Just cuz you run into a home in fel that doesnt mean u LIVE in fel. I for one have never seen you pvp nor would i want too. Now go farm navery or drown yourself on the high seas.