• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep customization

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I asked this once before, I think like four months back or something. The answer was no. The only customizing was with the presets within the house placement tool.

But I started getting mixed answers on this now, has something changed where keeps can now be fully customized like an 18 by 18 plot?

If so, I might be in the market for one on Great Lakes. But that's a different post for a different sub forum.

Ty.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still only preset designs. No full custom mode. They are currently not running castle and keep contests. I believe the last one was Decemberish?

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still only preset designs. No full custom mode. They are currently not running castle and keep contests. I believe the last one was Decemberish?
That sucks, I never even read into the contest thing... wouldn't even know what the hell that's all about LOL

But dull customization, would be awesome.

I mean I want a keep, I just don't know if I really want to buy into one not knowing if they're ever going to do that or not. Although I suppose one of the presets wouldn't be too bad, if you know of a way to really get a good detailed look at every single one of them. Which by the way, can those presets be done with a menu setting within the keep that lets you do it from that as well ?

Or is that hose tool only which requires a risky demolish.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That sucks, I never even read into the contest thing... wouldn't even know what the hell that's all about LOL

But dull customization, would be awesome.

I mean I want a keep, I just don't know if I really want to buy into one not knowing if they're ever going to do that or not. Although I suppose one of the presets wouldn't be too bad, if you know of a way to really get a good detailed look at every single one of them. Which by the way, can those presets be done with a menu setting within the keep that lets you do it from that as well ?

Or is that hose tool only which requires a risky demolish.
As long as you don't need to move the plot and it is valid for a preset custom design, there is a "convert to custom" button I believe.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you have a Keep? If so check the house and see if it can be converted to one of the new designs.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The one I designed is semi-customizable. In that, you can add walls to it or not on the inside...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yes with the stone stuff you can add your own walls if you want... if you want to see the design PM me on Discord and I'll show it to you.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes with the stone stuff you can add your own walls if you want... if you want to see the design PM me on Discord and I'll show it to you.
Oh, I seen with other people places, i was just trying to clarify what you mean by kind of customizable LOL

But some of that stuff looks really cool.