• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep Castle Basements

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, i think its about a year since i asked for this..............

sold my castle when i quit but back again, and will place one soon, so....

can we please have a 31x31 basement that we can customise and layout as we please

as a reward for owning the best real estate in game:)

*loads gun*

*watches for incoming* :)

TAKE COVER

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
well, i think its about a year since i asked for this..............

sold my castle when i quit but back again, and will place one soon, so....

can we please have a 31x31 basement that we can customise and layout as we please

as a reward for owning the best real estate in game:)

*loads gun*

*watches for incoming* :)

TAKE COVER

I always thought they could giver EVERY house owner a basement... All you would need is to add a "teleporter" to it... something like a trapdoor or something... you place in your home/castle/keep whatever and the "basement" dungeon level would be on their own servers... somewhat like green acres only... one large black area where you basicly get a 30x30 "plot" to custom whatever you want with like a "bonus" 3k of storage... but I thought this could be some "add on" you could pay a bonus for.... like added char slot and storage... only this would be a "dungeon level" add on that would be for any place you own... you get a token the token gives either a choice of graphics like "trap door", "Ladder leading down", "Stairs down", "Sparkle gate" or "teleporter" with like 5 or so different "teleporter symbols to choose from.... would be cool..

I suggested this ages ago... Nothing ever came of it yet. But I think it would be an awesome addition to homes. Would look neat they could copy graphics for it from existing stairs, ladders or whatever and it would "appear" like say the keep or castle stairwell only it would "act" like a teleporter. Step on it and your teleported to another server much like going through a moongate to where your "custom" plot is.... only the outter walls are already in place like dungeon walls.... you can only use certain tiles too. Like basements.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i like your idea ALOT

i wonder......................

and as you say a token to purchase:)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I think they actually gave a reason why there are no basements. Hell if I can remember where I saw that at.

P

Paidric

Just forget it... there's no love for big house owners.
They're just jaelous they don't have one aswell.

If only they offered alternate designs like all those which were proposed through the years. How hard can that be?

I'd be ok with a smaller castle too if it had the lockdowns.
Just look at the sad keep design, it's a big waste of space with all those stairs and the empty hallways.

Anyway, we can keep hoping :p