• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Keep an Eye on My House!

Lujack

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys,

I wanted to let everyone who still remembers me that after 10 years I finally had to call it quits officially. I have been inactive for over a year now and I couldn't quite justify spending the money to keep my accounts active. This means Levi is gone for good too (I'm sure that doesn't break too many hearts).

This brings me to the good news for you. My 16X18 is going to fall soon and it has plenty of goodies in it. It is located on a penninsela on the north coast of the Trinsic swamps in Felucca. It is almost due south of Marble Island. This house served as a gathering point for many historic battles. It is owned by Lord Drake Gadwall, my uber peace tamer, LOL.

I would appreciate it very much if you guys kept an eye on it to go IDOC. I am very hopefull that I am giving enough advanced noticed that it will be camped by every Fel based PvP guild left on Pacific. There is still PvP on Pac right?

Here is just a bit of history here, for those of you who don't remember me. I fought along side Phrost and the rest of The Alliance (T*A) during the first successful insurrection against FL. I then fought FL with what ended up being SSA in another successful uprising against FL. I then had a very long stint with Earth's Serpants Fang (ESF) in there second comming, another dark spot in FL's history. I then took some time off, but came back travelling the shards with the FOO army.

I would ask that there be an epic old school IDOC battle to be had in the process of my house falling. I would be honored if someone reported the fight, complete with screen shots of course. I am hoping that all current enemies of the Fallen Lords will band together and fight the good fight against my old sworn foes. Even if you get your butts handed too you, don't let FL get all my loot without fighting hard for it!

To all my old friends, I miss every one of you (even Ooji and crew). I played UO for 25% of my life, and it will always be in the back of my mind. It was more fun than I could imagine, and I met some great folks too.

Lujack out.

E

Eh-Tah-Chi

Hell yeah Lujack you were a great guy to talk too, and I must say you raised a great son who became one of the deadliest mages I have ever seen.
You have quite the legacy man!
Catch you on the flip.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you have many successful hunting trips my friend, You will always be remembered for your service to the great earth serpent. :gun: