• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Kazola's Limited Edition Avery Ale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlightGL

This is an auction for 'Kazola's Limited Edition Avery Ale'. I received this item from Avery on Great Lakes, who was only present for 2-3 minutes. I am assuming around 10 bottles went out given the amount of time he stayed, and the amount of people I saw there.

(I believe you must be logged in to see this)

The starting bid will be 15m.

The auction will run until Sunday, October 3 at 8pm EST.

This item is located on Great Lakes, and must be picked up on Great Lakes. The winning bidder is responsible for the cost of any transfer fees accrued in the process of picking this item up, as well as the ending bid amount.

If at any time I receive a high bid outside the scope of this thread, I will be sure to update everyone as to the new high bid.

Happy bidding everyone!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an auction for 'Kazola's Limited Edition Avery Ale'. I received this item from Avery on Great Lakes, who was only present for 2-3 minutes. I am assuming around 10 bottles went out given the amount of time he stayed, and the amount of people I saw there.

(I believe you must be logged in to see this)

The starting bid will be 30m.

The auction will run until Sunday, October 3 at 8pm EST.

This item is located on Great Lakes, and must be picked up on Great Lakes. The winning bidder is responsible for the cost of any transfer fees accrued in the process of picking this item up, as well as the ending bid amount.

If at any time I receive a high bid outside the scope of this thread, I will be sure to update everyone as to the new high bid.

Happy bidding everyone!

EMs came out multiple times to give out multiple bottles. I have the exact count for GL bottles on my list.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know your new around here, the thread is stuck at the top of the page, called Event Items Season 8 - 2010. Here's what is says for GL:

GREAT LAKES:
Cult Of Styx Star Chart (Black Speckled Map) (When Double Clicked, It Acts Like A Spy Glass) (6)
Head Of A Cauldron Born Demon (Troll Mount Acts Like Archery Butt) (10) (7 Looted)
Hercules's Wreath Of Hangover Cure (2000 Charger) Flower Garland (10) (9 Looted)
Vid De Pri-Tas Earned By The Britannian Royal Spies (Ice Blue Talisman) (60)
Pages From The Principia Daemonis (Red Necro Book) (10 Dropped) (9 Confirmed Looted)
An Ocean Wave Cuchulainn Oce Battled (8) Animates Like Wave When Locked Down
The Favor Of Stratos (Lightning White Eagle Statue) 100 Fireworks Charges (10)
Blood Soaked Chains Of The Curse Of Khaldun (10)
Collected Memories From The Death Wisp (Black/Red Wisp Statue) (Acts As An Oracle When Locked Down, Responds to 5 Commands) (10)
Mind Climber Claws (50) (*)
Britannian Royal Spy - King Listener (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Balron Baffler (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Wyrm Fixer (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Demon Breaker (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Lich Dodger (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Dragon Finder (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Orc Ambushers (Sash) (1-5)
Britannian Royal Spy - Serpent Shadower (Sash) (5-10)
Britannian Royal Spy - Cat Keeper (Sash) (5-10)
Britannian Royal Spy - Pigeon Watcher (Sash) (10-15)
A Lenmir Anfinmotas Seashell (Plays Music) (10)
Pirate Booty (Gives Temporary Luck When Rubbed) (10)
Closed Eye Of Concealment - Quas An Lor (100 Charges) (10)
A Sketch By Michael of Moonglow (Shoots Flamestrikes Unlimited Charges) (10)
Cloth Map Of Ultima 1 - Celebrating 30 Years (40)(*)
Kazola's Limited Edition Avery Ale (109)
Princess Mirendel's Red Egg And Ginger Party, Long Life And Luck, Dear One (79)(*)

As you can see 109 bottles were dropped, so don't try to drive up your price claiming only 10 dropped, and furthermore i have seen them for 10-20 mils on vendors all over your shard. Have a good night.

B

BlightGL

I never claimed only 10 were given out, I stated what I knew about the item based on the circumstances that surrounded me at the time of receiving it, and I made that clear.

While I do appreciate the list and the actual useful information, you can leave the derogatory manner in which you've delivered it at the door.

Have a nice day.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll keep one and trade the other for one I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.