• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KAYNE!!!!!!! wheres the news report on the caravan, there is NOTHING more important in your life r

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF course i hope there is nothing more important, *touches wooden head*

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF course i hope there is nothing more important, *touches wooden head*

I

imported_Paidric

The pictures are uploaded

I've worked on an update of the Caravan website. Still a few more hours before the link is recognized by the dns servers around the world.... so not much other choice than waiting for Kayne

I

imported_Paidric

The pictures are uploaded

I've worked on an update of the Caravan website. Still a few more hours before the link is recognized by the dns servers around the world.... so not much other choice than waiting for Kayne

G

erm

Work?

you think you could allow him to get home from work first? and maybe even eat?

G

erm

Work?

you think you could allow him to get home from work first? and maybe even eat?

I

imported_Paidric

Just wanted to add that Kayne had most of the article ready yesterday night already! He worked late on it

Now we just need to wait for him to return! Can't possibly do better!
Myself I was too lazy to edit pics yesterday

I

imported_Paidric

Just wanted to add that Kayne had most of the article ready yesterday night already! He worked late on it

Now we just need to wait for him to return! Can't possibly do better!
Myself I was too lazy to edit pics yesterday

K

Kayne

Hi jack,

As petra quite rightly said i was at work when you posted this. I have not long got in from work (its currently 6:50pm) I havent yet eaten but here i am preparing everything for posting. Dont fret my friend its on the way.