• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Katakotl’s Ring - Skill Choice

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Katakotl’s Ring, once you pick the skill is it permanent or can you change it again?

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to buy a set of these with my spare points just to have them. I was going to play around with them and probably sell later, but since you cannot change the skills after the fact, I probably will just buy spare epps.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
We wish they would allow changing the skills in this and also the Silver ring. That would increase usability and more people would want them.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I was going to buy a set of these with my spare points just to have them. I was going to play around with them and probably sell later, but since you cannot change the skills after the fact, I probably will just buy spare epps.
I agree 100%. No comparison as to value. Stam Eps rock. And likely will sell for mint later after the event.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I got my 2 Stam Eps, and have like 30 points, tired of the event already and time is up near mn..So will likely choose the Jawbone, and may be one deco item and thats it. Did not use any luck potion at all, have one from previous event that I refuse to use. It is one of my decorations, hehe. Not a bad event, and I learned Deceit dungeon inside out now. Maybe useful when I do the Fel spawn to get PKd there..Always fun, but the Boss does NOT like males at all. Don't know how to counteract that. But fun always.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got my 2 Stam Eps, and have like 30 points, tired of the event already and time is up near mn..So will likely choose the Jawbone, and may be one deco item and thats it. Did not use any luck potion at all, have one from previous event that I refuse to use. It is one of my decorations, hehe. Not a bad event, and I learned Deceit dungeon inside out now. Maybe useful when I do the Fel spawn to get PKd there..Always fun, but the Boss does NOT like males at all. Don't know how to counteract that. But fun always.
Deciet is Neira, Semidar hates males.