• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Kat...Imbued

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somone give a heads up on this as far as worth and whether stuff like this is worth stocking. Made the katana last nite and think I used 10-12 relic frags:

Hit Harm - 44
HCI - 13
SSI - 25
DI - 43

Appreciate any feedback..I don't want to embark on any pointless projects.

Jack Nickelson

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know much about wpns and what's needed, but isnt a katana already fast enough right off the anvil ? 25 ssi seems wasted ? I could be wrong.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know much about wpns and what's needed, but isnt a katana already fast enough right off the anvil ? 25 ssi seems wasted ? I could be wrong.
If you have 150 stamina you don't need the SSI. If you have that weapon + 90 stamina that would also be max speed.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think only a new player would get some use out of that weapon to train some skills.

If you want to avoid pointless projects, start taking imbue orders.

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hit harm isnt good for pvp situations
generally hit lightning or fireball...also ssi isnt a bad thing but it really depends on what the player has as far as stats...id suggest making a post that you are an imbuer for hire if folks bring there own major mats or farm your own and charge them for them but thats obviously at your discretion