• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kas is looking for...

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A +5 Magery powerscroll !

I've been looking for one of these stupid pieces of paper for weeks now, sometimes I find a shop that actually stocks five scrolls (which is rare) and they never have Magery. I've asked within Cove as well as a couple of friends but so far I've been unsuccessful. I respect that I could just get a +10 scroll which I've seen plenty of, but I don't wanna !

Course +5 skill isn't going to change much, but I still desire one.

If anyone can help or point Kas in the direction of such an enhancement I'd really appreciate it. Just PM via these boards or some such.

Thanks for reading beautiful people.

Hemisphere

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're after any junk of a similar level Kas I've got some picket lint and a slightly worn toothpick I've been meaning to get rid of - I mean.. find a loving home for ;)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless they're wrapped delightfully in a +5 Magery scroll......

I WILL ANNIHILATE THEM !
(Or at least toss them away callously)

K

Kiminality

And, here I was, hoping you were expressing an interest in a haircut/dye...

I'll have a rummage, but I think the only 105 I have is a discordance

K

Kiminality

No joy :(

Aside from the usual shopping areas, you might want to try Despise Supplies outside Despise (funnily enough).
Failing that, lurking around the Fel Champ spawns, since even 110's are discarded fairly regularly.

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye I've thrown a note on the Despise Supplies bulletin board, see if that bears any fruit.

The other shop I found a +5 vendor at was "Bluebell's Crystal Garden" so I put a message up there too. I think I may well stealth around some champion areas if I can't find one soon.

It's a hard knock life.

T

Tasatail

im afraid i dont stock +5 scrolls your best chance is just looking through the champ spawns im sure someone would give you one. You could just use 10+ and only go as far as 105 :)

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just out of curiosity...

Why 105 Magery? Just for fun?

It isn't even sufficient to reach 100% success rate on 7th Circle spells...

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More or less just for fun aye.

See the Kas I play at the moment isn't the original? He was on the second account and I closed that. Original Kas had 110 Magery and thus I was used to a higher degree of success with spells than I am at my current GM Magery. As you say Bolo +5 is going to have hardly any effect but....

A) The small increase in success will be enough !
B) I have 5.0 points left on the template to distribute and I'd just like to keep it perfectly clean, otherwise I'd just get a +10 scroll and leave 5.0 empty.

S'a bit crackers but there you go !

Oh and thanks all the same Tasatail.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet Petra & Terry have one between them

Or you could use a 110.............:scholar:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're after any junk of a similar level Kas I've got some picket lint and a slightly worn toothpick I've been meaning to get rid of - I mean.. find a loving home for ;)

I'll take the toothpick (if the price is right, and it's only worn at one end.)

S

Scrumpy Jack

I found one!

Wow, it's actually useful for a change that I keep almost everything (except toothpicks ... I build those tiny house-models with them, or where do you think they come from?).

Give me a shout on 83077062 if you still need it :)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woo, go Jack, go go go !

I've added you on ICQ so just a case of catching you online now.

Thanks to everyone else too, you're all my children and I love you.

(Of course that's a figure of speech but I really am very gratefiul)

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How come I just knew this thread would be funny? :hahaha:

Thanks for the laughs fellow Europa boardies!!
:grouphug:

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now for the picture perfect Hollywood happy ending....

All rise in the presence of Scrumpy Jack !
Should you ever need assistance with the task;
I WILL bear your children.

*scampers off to start flamestriking everything in sight*

S

Scrumpy Jack

Never seen somebody so happy about a wonderous scroll. Have fun with it and flamestrike a few harpies for me, they buggered me the other day .... *grins*