• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kahldun questions..

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel like I am totally lost, I did the gumshoe ( thanks Larissa) I can not get in camp....
I have tried to find second entrance to kahl and I can not find.......my mapper does not look like the screen shots of the entrances....
Me and Ole Baldy are 20 year vets and we are to stupid for the new content...If you ever need wood, granite arrows, etc we are wealthy ! :>)
I am playing Tramm side so coordinates would be a huge help . and I am not sure what I am missing on the gumshoe quest.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Did you put the *necklace* on that you got?

You can't pass the guards if you're not wearing it.

Badge.jpg

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel like I am totally lost

Me and Ole Baldy are 20 year vets and we are to stupid for the new content...
Hehe I'm right there with you!

I have been lost in this game since they added all of the %'s and ABC's on weapons and armor! Heck I've only been to 2 dungeons in this game and 1 had earth elementals and the other had harpies. Oh and I have zero clue where Kahldun even is. Hehe