• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Kahl on a mage, say it aint so!

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good now you know how BC feels at 90% of our harrowers. Noone comes to raid. We have chained them and noone comes to raid.

Maybe now you can convince your new puzzle pieces to come raid us at our harry's.

As for your dexer at a harry fight..He will be about as good as uod archers at a harry fight. Ask them how there last 2 went....Harry's are not dexer friendly unless you want to just kill the harry, but then a sampire is the perfect template. Ask B*R im sure they can help you put one together.
I agree harrys are not exactly dexxer friendly but it does help a lot if you have dexxers:
1.) As you said, hitting the harry
2.) Holding the front

Btw, nice fight at oaks last night.

S

Still Frame

Wow sieg lol we have done probally 5 harrys in the last 6 months.. some late at like 1-or2 am but the one last night we started at 10:30....lol 2 years...outa 2 years TDR/JW has at least done 15 harrys sieg ive been back too uo 3 months and have got 3 25 stats alone...from harrys..

Also khal was on a mage and his mage is very well geard......
hehe yeah 1 or 2 am harrys arent exactly my play time unless its during the summer. Maybe i should rephrase it again and thank you for correcting me. I have seen TDR pop a prime time harry in probably 2 years. I take a lot of breaks from uo though. I miss the days (back when i was one of the co-gms of D!E) when it would be our 6-7 vs 20+ bc vs 20ish TDR. Those fights went from despise, to infront of wind/chaos shrine to all the way back through despise into destard then out infront...those were fun times :p

But next time you're donig a harry uncontested deffinetally send me a q i'll come down and mess around with a few of you.