• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) K from the top...a 1 n a 2 3 4...

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So guess im gonna try this again. Sunday the 15th I plan too host a private pvp tournament. It is open to any pvper who wants too try his luck. 1st, 2nd, 3rd places will be awarded as follows...

1st- 4 mil
2nd-2 mil
3rd-1 mil

Hopefully the pvpers of baja will have an interest and show up. Hopefully if the pvp community shows interest i plan to do it once a week/month. Up too them...
If they have advice or tips to assist in running it smoothly; It would be greatly appreciated! Let me know...

The first run of the tournament will be private; As I have deemed it to be for bajas rp community. It basically is a chance for us too have a meet and greet, while being entertained by some shocking and great skill from the pvp community.
Afterwards any and all will be invited for a stygian abyss peerless run; Stygian dragon, medusa...

I will be sending pm invitations too the major community rpers. They then will be allowed to invite those who i do not know.

Thank you once again baja...

p.s. Almost forgot... Start time will be announced later this week. This will prevent possible conflicts if someone has an event planned for sun 15; As well as setting a time that will be of benefit for the pvpers.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who's participating in this? PvPers or RPers? Or PvP'in RPers?

I'm confused.

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry bout that SK. The tournament is for pvp players. But im inviting the rp community too come and watch.

It mostly is for the rp community to be a meet and greetYouTube - Screeching Weasel - Cool Kids, while being entertained by amazing skill and ability that exists in the pvp community.
So pvpers(reds and blues) will be the contestants, and will have a chance at winning a bit of gold!

1st place will get 4 mil

2nd will get 2 mil

3rd will get 1 mil

So hopefully it will be a great time for all...

Rpers will watch... and pvpers will do what they do...

If it all goes smoothly; I might try too do a tourney once a week/month.

So hopefully the pvp community will indulge me and attend my tourney.

Thank you...

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good. I wish I knew some PvPers.

What are the rules to the tourney?

Are potions okay? Does a PvP tamer count? Which line do dexxers stand in for seats on the bench?

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy cow thats funny stuff ... Sk do you think you can dust off your pvp'r from ages ago ? lol

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey SK, can we duel at the event now that your ping is 54687894153213 ? :danceb:

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
*sighs*
Im sorry again baja. I was really looking forward to sunday. I hope you will forgive me. I am going too have to postpone this until monday(16) or tues(17).
Im having an issue that has nothing to do with me, But it is something I cant ignore. Ya- family...
Have leave town and will be back in a few days. I was really looking forward to this. So im really sorry to all of you. I frustrated with this whole mess. Im sorry if anyone is upset over this.
So when i get back ill do my best too go forward with this.

And Ill double the prize amounts so:

1st will be 8 mil

2nd will be 4 mil

3rd will be 2 mil

I also will donate 5 mil to the winning players guild.

And will donate 5 mil to warder dragons brpa.

Im sorry everyone tty in a few days...

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as a child when I played army men, i would say "brpa brpa brpa" when pretending to shoot a machine gun :danceb: