• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Justice Virtue

Skalazar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I haven't paid attention to any changes regarding the Justice virtue lately but has it been adjusted recently? I am finding it incredibly annoying to maintain Knight Of Justice these days. I even kept killing a red last time until I was told I cannot gain anymore justice. But it seemed to drop back down in a few hours I do not remember ever going through Justice that fast and with lack of reds these days it's incredibly frustrating to regain.

Is it working as intended? if so please consider adjusting it so you are a knight for a longer duration.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am sorry, until they get rid of royal pardons or make them one time use, this will continue be lame. pvp is not as fun anymore for my friends and I, no reds and my red is always fighting alone lol. no comment

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pardon's have nothing to do with the lack of red players. I would squarely peg that moreso on Town Buffs.

(That and the completely archaic gameplay restrictions put onto Red players)

Skalazar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This really wasn't anything to do with why there are no red players. I capped my justice and less then an hour later it dropped down again. It was never this difficult to maintain the virtue.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's because of the added Mastery Volumes you get, so it will no go down twice as fast.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
we would have reds if they weren't able to remove the murder counts with pardons. do don't try to say it has nothing to do with lack of red players, nothing but blue vvv chars come and raid now. us non vvv people gets the murder counts for defending a champ. but if they get too many, royal pardon removes them all. don't know how posts ive done about this and about no justice because of lack of reds. people kill their own red char/or friends now in house to get justice. a joke. they do the same to get town points.one guy has almost 20 mil points on leaderboards with no kills, no sigils. some leave char/chars on all night to get points just for free royals pardons. I do agree reds should have something, say in buc den or non virtue towns for town buffs. should be fair. my red will never be blue.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its pretty ridiculous that especially with on most servers, reds are an endangered species, that you have to basically have a fresh kill before every spawn just to have level 3 justice. Something needs to be done about this. I can understand a quicker decay, but really, c'mon.