• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just X-fered to Origin from Atlantic

D

DuttyD

Got sick of spawning rare Cus for other people. I don't many people taming on Origin- so its the perfect place for me!

I would like to join a guild or meet up with some other Tamers/Bards, so if anyone is interested reply or icq me 103671027

K

Kakitasteel

hi there welcome to origin..
i havent messed w/ cu's due to being a human tamer.... but if u ever wanna go farm hiryu's for color i'm in!!!
this shard was ..... due to alot of people leaving good luck( to all that have left for whatever reasons)i'm not so sure now.. but there were plenty of considerate, and helpfull people.
i have a large # of rare color hiryu's w really good stat's and am always looking for more, and my mule deals quite a bit in armor so if ya ever need anything armor or jewelry wise look me up either icq or this forum.

D

DuttyD

lol thank you both. I just got on cable internet, and spent last night and this evening taming cus. Just got a pure white
I havent tamed much Hiryus but I am up for it.
Nice to know a mule, ill tell ya that much. I xfered over my 120 smithy, and need to 120 tailoring over here. I plan on xfering dozen or so barbed runics and a few golden hammers. As far as asking for free stuff, that is something I havent done for 9 years, when I started playing, so you wont have to worry about that from me. Ill go ahead and add you to icq.