• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Just Wondering

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, having been away for 3 years came back and was looking forwards to getting valentines gifts and easter gifts
But didnt get any :(
Is this a new thing since Broadsword took over? or just a one off
Tons of love n hugs
Tia x

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well in previous years under Broadsword we have had them on all occasions UNTIL this year. This year they just left everybody expecting something as usual and NOTHING HAPPENED. First on Valentine's Day and again at Easter. No prior announcement of any kind. So whether this is to be the norm for these 2 days is anyone's guess. Probably it will, because it is so much easier to do nothing and they may have set a precedent. It still seems probable we will get something at Christmas but who knows?.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame, I really enjoyed getting them, and was looking forward to the valentines n easter gifts
Would have been nice though if they had told us we wasnt getting them i agree x

Lady Kittie

Meer Ambassador
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I know on my home shard they had two EM events for those holidays to have a chance at a 1/20 holiday reward. We were all upset and truly hope this will not be the norm from here on in..

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know on my home shard they had two EM events for those holidays to have a chance at a 1/20 holiday reward. We were all upset and truly hope this will not be the norm from here on in..
Totally agree hun, i hope we get them next year, or even this year belated better late than never as the saying goes :) well i can always dream huh lol xxx

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix has said that the emphasis currently is on creating permanent content, the full post can be found in the developer's posts forum

Reactions: Tia

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix has said that the emphasis currently is on creating permanent content, the full post can be found in the developer's posts forum
Well after the posts by annoyed players on the forums I guess they had to say something. Three.jpg