• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wondering....

R

Rattastic

Im at 106 laff points right now, and im wonder how people get up to 130+ laff points. I know you get some from Fishing, Racing, gardening and stuff but when i calculated that it would only put me to 117, So can anyone tell me?

A

andy1796

Legendary Black Cat (Another Random Toon) Has 134. And One Of Little Sadies's toonsh vae 135. I'm guessing it would be from hidden extra stuff and maxing up your cog suits. Doing that gets you laff boosts every once in awhile

Y

YoungUn

Maxing your suits, gardening, racing and fishing, that's it. Four laff per HQ I believe...

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 per HQ, that's 20.
4 for maxing gardening
7 for maxing fishing
3 for maxing golf
3 for maxing racing
+100 for tasks
=137

F

Fangs McWolf

5 per HQ, that's 20.
4 for maxing gardening
7 for maxing fishing
3 for maxing golf
3 for maxing racing
+100 for tasks
=137
I've seen a 137 laff toon before, in one of the VP runs I went in recently.

L

Little Sadie

Two of my friends are 137. They were 132 when boss came out so only had to max boss. Lucky dogs!