• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just wondering???

B

Banner

I have a 18x18 spot and do not have enough money to build a house on it. But i have enough to place a Villa, so my question is can i place a Villa and when i have enough money to build the house of my derams (just kidding) (about the dream thing):loser: can i then drop the Villa and build the house??

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can do that...just make sure there's not enough room around the house for someone to come along and place a small house next to yours, thereby screwing you out of the 18*18 spot.
Probably be better off just building what you can afford on the plot and save money to build bigger later.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I would place the 18x18. If you have enough money atleast put up walls on the lower floor to prevent monsters that cast from attacking you.

B

Banner

Great advice folks, But you know i think as long as i can still have my chest on the dirt plot and where this place is i dont have the problem of magic casters i think i'll leave it as it is for now...