• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Just when, should one quit playing this game?

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

So true!

I stopped by Siege to use up the last of my game time before making sure the door didn't swat me on the rear on the way out. Prodo had finished off any interest I had in continuing to play this game.

Three years plus later, I'm still playing Siege. :party:

n00bPvper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
:)

So true!

I stopped by Siege to use up the last of my game time before making sure the door didn't swat me on the rear on the way out. Prodo had finished off any interest I had in continuing to play this game.

Three years plus later, I'm still playing Siege. :party:
^^
I came to OSI this year, played one month on prodo and said "man this is not for me, going to quit this and stick with free shards, gg" until I found SP!

Now Im enjoying Siege wich I consider what is left of real UO on an Oficial UO shard hehe :D

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight at 11:21 PM is when I decided that one who can't focus on the pixels and the pixels cause great pain it is time to hang it up :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
exactly 42 hours, 42 minutes, and 42 seconds after the servers shut down

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
September 29th sounded like a good day, to me! All packed up, houses dropped and all 4 accounts shut down. No fuss, no muss, no fanfare. Just turned off the lights and departed quietly.

Take care, Siege!

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
September 29th sounded like a good day, to me! All packed up, houses dropped and all 4 accounts shut down. No fuss, no muss, no fanfare. Just turned off the lights and departed quietly.

Take care, Siege!
Good bye kat, good luck in real life. I always liked your style. I have a feeling others will also be leaving.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Just turned off the lights and departed quietly.
I´ve never been a fan of that. :(
A "Goodbye UO"-post with no details is enough. There´s too many names that have gone off the radar and you never knew if it was intentional or not...

But I had a feeling you had a plan when I didn´t see your house in Stone Haven a few weeks back or so.
Take care, Kat!