• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Just what should I expect from 120 skills?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have a Paladin with GM Chilvary, focus, swords, tactics, parring, anatomy, and healing. If I raise swords, tactics, and parring to 120, just what benifits should I expect over the present GM skills?

Thanks, Katrena

B

Bort of Atlantic

Hi,

I have a Paladin with GM Chilvary, focus, swords, tactics, parring, anatomy, and healing. If I raise swords, tactics, and parring to 120, just what benifits should I expect over the present GM skills?

Thanks, Katrena
You'll hit ~8% more often for more damage and be hit less often.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 swords will give you the biggest advantage here. You will get hit less often and hit your enemy more often.
120 Tactics for a little more damage, 120 parry for for a small parry bonus.
Personally i would do either 120 chiv + healing or 120 healing+anat instead of parry or tactics.
For calculators for weapon skill , parry, damage look here UO Stratics - Combat

Btw, if this isnt a RP pvp char running only nonmagic equipment, 100 resist will be better then 100 focus if you put mana leech and stamina leech on your weapon.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally i would do either 120 chiv + healing or 120 healing+anat instead of parry or tactics.
Thanks for all of the great advice. I understand everything except the chiv. Can someone explain the benefit of 120 Chiv?

Thanks, Katrena

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all of the great advice. I understand everything except the chiv. Can someone explain the benefit of 120 Chiv?

Thanks, Katrena
With publish 71, chivalry got buffed if you are above gm.
Short version, at 120 chiv, if you use enemy of one + consecrate together, you get a damage bonus that roughly equals the bonus you would get from using a super slayer. Also divine fury got improved, more ssi and less dci malus then before.
Its actually worth having 120 chiv now, you can play a legendary paladin if you want and actually have a nice bonus and not just the title.