• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just under the wire

S

Squeaker

All of the little black kittens turned six months old last night. To mark the occasion, I spent all day in the da and maxed law for the final boss! Thank you for a great run. Aside from absolutely everyone who has helped - these guys joined me for the finale:

Crazy Fireball
Hot Water
Lemontoes
Moonlight McWolf
Sergeant Squeaker (driven by my daughter - hubby is currently out of town)
Soupy Loopy
Wikid McWolf

What a great group :heart:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Awesome Kathy!! You are certainly dedicated!!!

C

Crazy Fireball

It was fun kathy!

I used 1 20 TU unite, because i was down in the 70's, thats just about it!

S

SSniffleslam

Congrats! :thumbsup: (You make my black cat feel like a slacker though)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Rock On Kathy! You worked hard for this....I'm next :)

S

Squeaker

Thanks guys! Every one of you helped more than you know. I don't know what I'm doing next - just playing right now. That's a nice change. Both toons still need golf, racing, and that last fishing point and I don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe someday...

Can't wait for your max Judy! Give me a shout to help with a da or two if I'm around.