• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Today I Cannot View All My Sims

G

I have not had this problem before today but I cannot view all of my sims on either the regular tso login or tso client and I have tried adding -w -r800x600 "-CSCity:EA Land" to the target and nothing happens. I cannot pan right to view past my first three sims on any account today. Please help!

I

imported_Qute Pi

uh oh thats a new one.

I can't check my account till I'm home...I sure hope its something minor.

G

Yay for customer support line! The solved my problem. Somehow my account got stuck in 14 day free trial at maint today, when I am an old paying account. They removed it and I can see and play my sims again. Thanks!

G

A few people have reported this as well, glad to see you got it resolved and thanks for the info.

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Yay for customer support line! The solved my problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol thats something I dont hear often...

G

glass_angel

i have the same problem and when i added the -CSCity:EA Land" to target it gives me a ful screen. i tried putting it before the -w -r800X600 and after it.

I

imported_Armonia

I solved this problem by making 2 different icons on my desktop. One is for my EA Land sims and the other is for my TC sims.

C

Cruz Cavera

Was their any update on how to fix this? I have a friend that is returning for the Amnesty and she can only create 3 Sims. So, if anyone has any information on how to fix this it would be great.

M

MandiK

I was having a hard time with this last night, trying to view all my sims and couldnt get past the first 3.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

You can only access 3 sim slots if you login using tsoclient.exe unless you have made appropriate target edits to see all sims in the city you are currently logging into.

This doesn't happen when game is launched normally using the tsopatch/tso.exe.