• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just to be seen

F

frogger2

Just wondering how many here posts just to be seen here? I know Ive posted my fair share just to be seen lol. Ive often tried in to get folks stird up some on this or that other times to voice a concern on a game error. but really who posts just to be heard?Im just really saying hey to all you nuts thats stayed on so far, no insult intended on the nut part...Im 1 as well lol. I am frogger hopping madly to stay frogger in at least 1 account out of 3 when city merge hits home in Jan.I am frogger in AV TC3 and a few other cities ribbit. no negativity here today on saturday weeken b4 new years day. Happy everything you might believe in lol. take care all and Ill be seeing you soon i hope in the big city of EALAND. Cheers:)

G

I try to be subtle and stay in the background

But more power to you for being seen.

I hope you get to keep your name.

Happy New Year!