• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just so you know....

G

the Cursed artifacts are dropping up to three artifacts to the same person. And it seems they drop every single time. Ive farmed the dark fathers for a few days and been getting massive cursed arties. SOme people have farmed over a hundred on one day.

So watch the prices, and what you pay.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

the Cursed artifacts are dropping up to three artifacts to the same person. And it seems they drop every single time. Ive farmed the dark fathers for a few days and been getting massive cursed arties. SOme people have farmed over a hundred on one day.

So watch the prices, and what you pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played in mag for maybe few hours today. (Don't know exactly how many.)

Before the spawn change I've gotten 2 cursed arties.

I've gotten 100+ today alone. I'm unloading them as soon as possible. I sold my first cursed AoF for 3 mil and unloaded another one a few hours later for 2.25mil.

edit: I've made 22.25mil so far on this invasion. Haven't had the best of luck on the other arties.