• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just saying hi :)

Cherie

Head GM, Lekool
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Hi Everyone

Could not find any where to introduce myself, so hopefully here is fine :heart:

My name is Cherie, i am currently the head GM of Lekool. I am in charge of all our chat moderators, the game helpers and other GM's we have on our site. Often referred to as Mama Lekool by the other addicted to gaming inmates :lol:

We currently have, Ceasary, Warflow, Legends of Xian, Dragons Call, eDragon, Business Tycoon Online, Poke Elf, Lord of Ages and Fantasy of Sword on our site at LeKool, plus loads more to come.

You will always find me in Ceasary, Warflow and BTO helping the players, solving issues or talking with the devs :lol: Devs a little hard being due to the fact I live in the UK and they are mainly chinese, but being addicted sure helps there

Lekool is all about community first, the players enjoyment and gaming life comes first.

I am not here to advertise our games although I see i just did :thumbup:
Just popping in to say hi to you all, and hope to stick around and help your members too :cheerleader:

I am a mom, a wife, an avid addicted gamer, that has found her niche in life, helping others. Yes its a little crazy at times :mf_prop: but its all good fun too

Well enough of me :lol:

Cherie

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Greetings, Cherie! It sounds like you have an exciting, yet challenging job. I hope that it is rewarding.

I'm excited that you're here! Sadly, we do not currently have any portals supporting your titles. If you know of any mature, knowledgeable users who would be interested in creating a top-notch fansite, we're always looking for new Managing Editors!

Welcome to Stratics. Please let us know how we can best support your developers and subscribers. :)

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Stratics:)

What Syrus said, regarding Portals, Forums and whatnot ;)
(he beat me to it, so I have nothing profound to add)

Cherie

Head GM, Lekool
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Thanks so much for your kind words.

If we can recruit some helpers from within the players, hopefully with experience of fan sites, then we could add a Lekool section, we have some very popular games, and as I said we are a growing site, that puts you guys and gals first, all to the benefit of all, each has their own gaming style and preferances, greater choice and an active community is a must

Cherie

G

GuildElysium

Hi there Cherie,

Any news about MO and Lekool partnership? :) You are talking about the same LeKool as me?

T

Tyberias

Hey, welcome to Stratics :)

It's good that you chose to be here, I am sure man users will benefit from your knowledge and experience :)