Just Saying Hi To My Fellow Catskills-ians...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Moreeg

Ive been really swamped with work (12-15 hour days lately) and havent been able to get around to say hellos in Luna as I hoped to... (The couple of times I made it there I didnt see any familiar names)

But I wanted to say Hi again and thank everyone for their help initially when I was trying to resotre my old account and whatnot.

Im playing a majority of my time on what was my main, named Hakai Suru. Moreeg was kind of a jack-of-all-trades, and has been rerolled, so Im not out and around with him as much.

But anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone again... Ive been having fun, had a few misfortunes befall me (bought a 100% lrc suit and recalled to Delucia... but had default as Maginica and died uninsured and lost it all :sad4: ) but am still glad to be back. Oh, I was shocked to find that my concise set of mining recall books are usless now, lol!

But thanks again, I'll see everyone around and happy holidays and all that stuff!:hug:

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
I have a spare lrc suit (with ring and bracelet) if you'd like. Free of charge. If you see Hagrid or Rob at the Britannia Royal Zoo tonight around 8:00pm just ask for it. :)

M

Marcus Blackwell

Ive been really swamped with work (12-15 hour days lately) and havent been able to get around to say hellos in Luna as I hoped to... (The couple of times I made it there I didnt see any familiar names)

But I wanted to say Hi again and thank everyone for their help initially when I was trying to resotre my old account and whatnot.

Im playing a majority of my time on what was my main, named Hakai Suru. Moreeg was kind of a jack-of-all-trades, and has been rerolled, so Im not out and around with him as much.

But anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone again... Ive been having fun, had a few misfortunes befall me (bought a 100% lrc suit and recalled to Delucia... but had default as Maginica and died uninsured and lost it all :sad4: ) but am still glad to be back. Oh, I was shocked to find that my concise set of mining recall books are usless now, lol!

But thanks again, I'll see everyone around and happy holidays and all that stuff!:hug:

Hiya,

Welcome back..Im new to Catskills so really dont know you but just wanted to say welcome back anyway.. :) Also if your unable to get with hagrid about the LRC suit you can just stop by New Haven and track down someone in GRI or Mgka and they'll get you all settled with an LRC suit.. they pretty much keep suits stocked to help out new players and returning old players that need stuff like that if there starting with nothing again.

M

Moreeg

Thanks to both of you... Ive almost peiced together a new suit (from drops), but I appreciate the offer :)

Sorry to thank you both late, but Ive been slammed all week!