• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just saying hello

Trifecta

Visitor
Hi All,

I've been back to UO for over a year and a half. I've been lurking and reading here for over a year now and just wanted to say hello. I've read and used a lot of tips and advice from Stratics and it has helped me greatly in game. This is my first post here and I just wanted to say hi and thank you to all of the contributors and everyone that makes this site possible. I wouldn't be where I am in game without it. That said, I have no clue what i'm doing in game but, it's a lot of fun trying to figure things out.

twinnrova

Visitor
Hey Trifecta! :)

I'm completely new here, but I'm happy that you're participating in the forums now! I've also found the information here to be very, very useful in my first experiences in Britannia and I'm thankful to everyone who contributes to this site and its information. I also am having loads of fun figuring out how the world works! I hope to see you in game someday :)