• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Saying Hello(from BCT)

• Thread starter imported_Invertigo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Invertigo

Hey everyone, on Family Day for BCT(Basic Combat Training), figured I'd say hey and see how things are going. Been away from a computer let alone everything else for 10 weeks so I'm pretty out of date. Doubt I'll be able to check internet right away once I get to my AIT(Advanced Individual Training), but when I can I'll keep in touch. Well I graduate tomorrow, wasn't an easy journey at that, but nor is the one to come. But hope everyone's doing alright and look forward to seeing the same old faces and many new ones when I return in December/January. GO ARMY!

- Invertigo

G

Good job soldier! Where is your AIT going to be at? And what your MOS [Military Occupational Specialty] I'm retired Army, did my 20+ in combat arms retired in 92 with the rank of SFC [E7]. Are you regular army, reserve, or Nat' Guard? Good Luck with your career!

G

Gorvi

Dude keep ya head up it gets easier as time goes on. 14 yr Infantry Sgt here and you should do fine bro.

I

imported_Invertigo

21E(Heavy Construction Machine Operator) training for AIT at Ft. Leonard Wood. Cold as hell here, and first day of AIT got smoked for 2 hours before we got ready to go on our 3 day leave with our family. Only 32 days of training but comes to 10 weeks total time left. Add on 2 weeks vac for Holidays and I'll be here til hell freezes over. Hopefully I'll like the active duty life as an active soldier so I'll pull my 20 yrs and retire with the full benefits. BCT was with an Infantry unit so the 'smoking' we got with our Engineer DS' wasn't too bad.
And the PNN was completely wrong, AIT is just like BCT all over again(so far).