• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just say Hi... and state if you are still an active player on Atlantic...

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy... was just wondering how many active players visit or post here...
Please say Hi and state if you play on Atlantic on and off or a regular bases...

thx...

btw... I'm the town drunk and a very active player..

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya!

I'm still active on Atlantic, I just don't play as much as I used to since I'm busier in real life and moderating here. I've always appreciated your activeness in game, you've been by far the most reliable vendor-stocker of everyone I've ever rented vendors to. I'm pretty sure you're the person who has rented their vendor the longest too, probably around 10 years now.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi!

I'm still pretty active on ATL although I'm more active currently due to the pandemic and being able to work from home. That said, as things start to (hopefully) go back to normal I might not be on as much unless they add some new content.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello
Am Simi-Active on Atlantic life is busy cant play alot. More active after the kids and wife go to bed then I can play if there is not so much clean up. But both of my main accounts active for the past 11 years.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi!
I usually connect after dinner. I don't have much time and I don't read forums often; just to look for what interests me. I am Italian and after dinner I don't find many to play with, however with the UWF guild there are always many players at all hours (excluding the night in America).

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi! Merlin here. Active player on Atlantic.

Nice to know who the Town Drunk is!