• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just recovered my accounts from 2003

newbasaur

Visitor
Hi!

I just recovered 3 of my accounts from ~17 years ago and I'm hoping to liquidate some of them to get some to help get back in to the game. Did a bit of poking around on here to try and find what might be valuable and so far I think there are a few things.

night mares and a WW that, from what I can tell, are very old ( should be from 03' ish)
Off named exceptional items
Lots of 04' gift boxes
"Scroll of Abraxus" & "Calling of Kronus" scrolls. Couldn't find much on these online, maybe they are not rare?

I have a feeling there is probably other rare / old items but I really have no idea what im looking for. Hoping to find someone out there that would be willing to take a look. I may just end up giving it all away to the community but hoping to find someone that could take a look with me and tell me what I have. Feel free to ping me on discord @ Newbasaur#5119 or leave a message in the thread. Thanks!!

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Post stats of PP WW's and we'll be able to help you price them.
Id love to buy them cheap, but I already have tons so Ill gladly help with valuation instead :)

760s strength WW's would be ideal, but even better if their intensity is high.
3 slot is a must.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Scroll of Abraxus and Calling of Kronus were from the old Necromancer new player tutorial quest, and are minor rares since the quest no longer exists. They aren’t worth that much, but do have some value maybe in the 10m range.

newbasaur

Visitor

Some more pictures of other items I found. Also have a bunch of items with charges, "a robe", " a faction robe", new player tickets, probably about 10 practice weapons. a holiday timepiece that is blessed. Probably some other unique stuff Im overlooking but I really have limited knowledge of what is sought after.

Edit - I think I have aabout 5-6 other exceptional items not displayed in pictures, chaimail chest and legs, kite shield, stools, shirt etc.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you could look for stuff with [blessed} or {exceptional], wearables that say: made by or sewn by as well as craftables

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just my 2c. Save some of those pets for yourself. I regretted buying a pp WW a few months after I got back. I sold my pp pets on day 3, on day 30 you may realize it was a mistake. Those other items should get you plenty gold to get going. Sorry to everyone who wants to bid on them :(

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would hue id with an interior decorator (available at architect npc) Saint and go and make sure they are hue 0.