• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just re-registered a years old account, problem.

M

MrMiagi

Put some play time onto an old account of mine, there's an issue, I don't even have access to age of shadows as it was never registered. They give out age of shadows account trials for FREE these days, is there any way I can get upgraded to age of shadows without paying for it?

G

I'm surprised it even lets you play an older version anymore.
I thought you had to get all the patches in order to log on.

M

MrMiagi

<blockquote><hr>

I'm surprised it even lets you play an older version anymore.
I thought you had to get all the patches in order to log on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have all the patches because I have a new account that I use.

M

MrMiagi

Infact change what I first said, is there any way to get upgraded to age of shadows without having to get mondains legacy? Age of shadows isn't even available to buy and is given out for free with new free trials...

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are several upgrades or expansions that would include Aos. The 7th AE, UO:SE, or the 8th AE would all include access to AoS content. None of these will include UO:ML though. You'll need an ML upgrade code or a 9th AE upgrade code for Mondain's Legacy.

Sorry, I don't have any extra upgrade codes lying around as I only buy enough boxes for my accounts. I have many new account codes but those won't help you.