• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just looking for a price check

W

weezer

I have some old jewles I don't think you can make anymore here they are (you might be able to make them still as I don't have a tinker anymore):

braclet 2001 star sapphire quantity 4
earings 2001 star sapphire quanity 4
wedding band 2001 star sapphire quanity 4
2001 star sapphire necklace (silver and gold version) one each
2001 star sapphire necklace quantity 2 (round version)

same for 2001 citrine, 2001 emeralds, 2001 amethyst, 2001 tourmalines and 2001 amber... same quanity on all of them

looks like 2001 and was a good year.... I think you can't make these anymore and was wondering the price.... might need to clean the bank box

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they are the old multi gem jewels like I am thinking they are, not alot. There were so many around and still are. I got some on my vendor right now for 50k each. Have not sold one and been on vendor for a week now.