• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just legendary my taming

G

Oh well done!
That must feel just awesome - huge achievement!

Jolt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats dude. Any tips for a master tamer? (beyond the usual FAQ ones). I've got near legendary animal lore and vet, but I'm still using jewels to control my pets because raising taming is so painful

I

imported_Tina Small

Congratulations! What did you tame for your last gain?

W

wwktam

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

my last thirty-fifty points were all from bulls

V

vorius

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No frickin way- you got all the way to legendary just from bulls? But at 119.9 taming it's like 99% success to tame bull, isn't it? Please do tell!

I am working on bulls now getting to GM but the way I calculated I won't be getting much gains off them after GM.

It looks like I can do almost 2 full points (or 20 skill gains) per day (at about 3 hours playtime) right now, and I'm currently at 92.0.

I am actually doing a pretty detailed skill log (but only since like ~82) where I am recording how many success/fails it is taking to get next gain, and how much time.

I

imported_onthefifty

im at 95.2 now. every morning before work i zip to homare jima and train gamans for my .01 gain. use jewelry meantime to get to 115. im ok with this, after all rome wasn't built in a day.

see you in 70 months?

G

Congrats and welcome to the club. I pretty much GGS'd on Gaman from GM to Legendary (since I live on Homare just had to open my door hehe and sometimes they were in my house...)

W

wwktam

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No frickin way- you got all the way to legendary just from bulls? But at 119.9 taming it's like 99% success to tame bull, isn't it? Please do tell!

I am working on bulls now getting to GM but the way I calculated I won't be getting much gains off them after GM.

It looks like I can do almost 2 full points (or 20 skill gains) per day (at about 3 hours playtime) right now, and I'm currently at 92.0.

I am actually doing a pretty detailed skill log (but only since like ~82) where I am recording how many success/fails it is taking to get next gain, and how much time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya, thats what i did, its the ggs, u can guarantee a gain every max 48hrs, thats why it told me 70mnths to legendary LOL actually not 70mnths cuz i made this tamer like around 2yrs ago

I

imported_Catharine of GL

Grats!!!! im coming right after you.118.7 now.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats..........but

You shoould have gathered Tamers from your Shard, even invited others from other shards to come for a Ceremony where you tamed creatures for that final gain.

Such achievements are worthy of Special Ceremonies accompanied by friends and fellow Tamers &amp; players.

tsk, tsk, tsk.

However,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Dar of Baja/TOT, Tamers of TOmorrow