• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just how many city maints a day?

F

frogger2

ok today in the early pm no problem but again at 10:15 pm and later on i assume at 4:30am...thats just too many.how are we going to be reguler hosts to a game that drops so constantly for city maint? is this going to be a reguler event? if so im wondering just how many will stay on and how many players will just up and leave.2 maint times i can stand barely but 3 come on now. ive had no lag at all today. cant be because of the lag can it? how much longer b4 we see just 1 city maint agan?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

It wont take longer than 15 min....

Its so that we don't have lag and these resets will end after tomorrow.

Just cuz there is no lag does not mean there wont be lag. The servers can act up in a min. also others may have lag.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

It wont take longer than 15 min....

Its so that we don't have lag and these resets will end after tomorrow.

Just cuz there is no lag does not mean there wont be lag. The servers can act up in a min. also other may have lag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I rather have them then not. This no lag right GREAT!

Plus I can make food now
lol

G

if they take it down 29387 times a day, i wouldn't care as long as they fixed whatever they needed to, lol

G

No complaints here either, pls keep doing the resets if this gives us free lag play!

G

until they find the better solution, this is cool with me...lagless!

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

if this gives us free lag play!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! Fee lag play
lol.

Sounds like a good way to get paying customers, offer free accounts all the same features, but give them LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until they pay for the game LOL. (im joking don't stone me lol).

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

ok today in the early pm no problem but again at 10:15 pm and later on i assume at 4:30am...thats just too many.how are we going to be reguler hosts to a game that drops so constantly for city maint? is this going to be a reguler event? if so im wondering just how many will stay on and how many players will just up and leave.2 maint times i can stand barely but 3 come on now. ive had no lag at all today. cant be because of the lag can it? how much longer b4 we see just 1 city maint agan?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as i'm concerned, they can take these 15 minute maintenance breaks as much as they want. It is so nice to be able to teach without the lag. Nice job Dev's

I

imported_MARCIN2006

<blockquote><hr>

Lemmings and cheerleaders the whole lot of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please stop with the name calling or I will have to call you a pessimistic cheerleader lol.

Would you rather have the servers fry and force everyone to lag to their sims death only so you can playe EA Land for 15 more min. If so, thats call addiction....! Take a nice break for 15 min, these rests will last only till tomorrow.

I

imported_debslee

I have no problem with this - for me it makes me get stuff done in RL - albeit a rushed 15mins!!! But I would rather that than a city that is lagging and Im continually dying a the bot factory, and feeling totally frustrated!

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Lemmings and cheerleaders the whole lot of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...Your funny. I would say good job to you too if you did something good, but since you didn't design this game in which obviously YOU seem to enjoy as much as the rest of us I guess I have to give them the credit.
I'd much rather be a cheerleader then to be a perpectual complainer.