• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just had the feeling today...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
that it's gettin' bout time for an evil event :fight:

anyone else ready for a :stretcher: ?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys...

Hey, you guys...

Doc, hey Doc! ...did you see the SIZE OF THAT CHICKEN?!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I wonder if I can cut an crop that into a Crux Ansata Banner- Since thats pretty much how elated we feel when we open a corpse and find an event item in a blue bag!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Uhhhhh-huhhh,

Speaking of items, quick question for either of ya. When it comes to those un bagged items that are able to be stolen during events. Do you need to have the Smuggler's edge? Was thinking of stoning stealing from my rogue onto dexxer for events for the chance to steal the non bagged ones. Was not sure if that increases the chances of a successful pick.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's actually a good idea... Too bad I don't use my warrior for events :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just wish I had thought of it before those GREAT spiders hit. Those things were awesome :drool:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
hmmm.... Im thinking you would have to have hiding and stealth and a bag of invis pots and run ahead of everyone else to check and see if there r stealable items

But... that is not something a true Crux Knight would consider. We are usually in the back ground rezzing peeps or pets and helping bring up the troups from the rear even if its just shouting out our location. dunno maybe im wrong

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhhhhh-huhhh,

Speaking of items, quick question for either of ya. When it comes to those un bagged items that are able to be stolen during events. Do you need to have the Smuggler's edge? Was thinking of stoning stealing from my rogue onto dexxer for events for the chance to steal the non bagged ones. Was not sure if that increases the chances of a successful pick.

Go away kylie! ;) I had this idea about a week ago lol finally finished my char for just this occasion :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Go away kylie! ;) I had this idea about a week ago lol finally finished my char for just this occasion :)

:eek:

Sorry to let the cat outta da bag man.

Agreed Queen, I forget who leared that lesson when we were trying to kill the trees that were planted, but that big green demon gobbled them up rather fast ;)

I was honestly talking about possible stealables on the big critters we fight. A certain someone *does head twitch to a few threads up with the big ole chikken leg* mentioned possible stealable ones from time to time.

Cyanide_Mage

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek:

Sorry to let the cat outta da bag man.

no worries bro just givin ya crap :) As for the thief its a major trade off... More than likely you aren't going to get enough damage on the mob with the smugglers edge to get looting rights so it comes down to a gamble with it.

1. Take a char who does massive dps and get looting rights on everything.
2. Put all your begs into the stealing basket and hope you beat out everyone else

Big trade off hehe. I'm still debating it myself to be honest.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, I read ya there. Maybe I need to read up more on Smugglers Edge too. I know it says something like a 5% chance to steal from a critter even without stealing, but I also read somewhere else that any critter can only be stolen from once in it's lifetime,per player I am assuming {pub 57 notes}. *shrugs* So maybe flail at it for a little while with the Edge then swap over to a more powerful wep. :)

They added monster stealing and I ain't done all my research to see whats what yet.