• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just got a Cocoa Liquor on LS

• Thread starter Patty O Tabyl
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Patty O Tabyl

This was something on a paragon cu sidhe. I was reading the posts about chocolateering and was wondering if there is somewhere that has more information or if it is still in the dark.

Ty

I

imported_Fran Fury

Much of this new branch to the cooking skill is still unknown (and driving several of us crazy).

<blockquote><hr>

Added a new Chocolatiering branch to the Cooking skill (Known Issue: the new chocolates only appear on the Cooking menu in 2D)

# Added new chocolate ingredients that spawn on paragon monsters

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is the link to the FOF that introduced it to us back in February.

The current patch (coming to all shards in the next maintenance) will allow the chocolates made to hold their makers mark.

There are 4 known ingredients so far.Cocoa liquor,cocoa butter,sack of sugar and vanilla (going off memory so I hope I got them all
)
They spawn on any type of paragon although not ALL paragons will have one.

There has been mention of cocoa trees and possible additions to chocolateering but it is on hold until at least the next publish maybe longer.

Good luck! I probably forgot something but hopefully someone else will add it in. lol

I

imported_Gwyneth

<blockquote><hr>

There are 4 known ingredients so far.Cocoa liquor,cocoa butter,sack of sugar and vanilla (going off memory so I hope I got them all
)
They spawn on any type of paragon although not ALL paragons will have one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The good news is that even a wuss like me
can collect the ingredients... I've picked up a few from the paragon shadow wisps.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

(and driving several of us crazy).

[/ QUOTE ]

I resemble that remark. And it's sad they haven't done anything yet to make this new branch useful, or the ingredients more easily accessible (Cocoa Trees anyone, yes you Fran I know you!!)

<blockquote><hr>

I wish they stacked too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, me to, please, oh pretty please with sugar on top with sprinkles of vanilla beans.

G

So they will eventually hold maker's mark? *Looks forward to Gming*

I

imported_Fran Fury

Exceptional crafted chocolate will have the maker's mark attached correctly now. We got the fix in the last publish.