• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just found my ship scuttled and the cannons missing.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've had the ship scuttled in the past four years here, first time I had the cannons gone and a book in the hold telling me thanks for the cannons. At least 'Your friendly pirate' said thank you. :D
And that wasn't me. I'll scuttle and take your cannons, but I won't leave a book thanking you for them. this is a High Seas poser, and when I see them, I'll show them what it's really like to scuttle a ship.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And that wasn't me. I'll scuttle and take your cannons, but I won't leave a book thanking you for them. this is a High Seas poser, and when I see them, I'll show them what it's really like to scuttle a ship.
Sad your so cranky, the book certainly left me with a grin. :p

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do remember leaving books a few years back that said something along the lines of "you have been found parking your ship in shallow waters endangering the fish, and therefor have been blah blah blah"...but I never thanked anyone for their cannons.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I sank Garfield's ship, I left him a handcrafted frying pan. The next time I sank Garfield's ship, the frying pan was still there, so I took everything else and left it again. :pancakes:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I sank Garfield's ship, I left him a handcrafted frying pan. The next time I sank Garfield's ship, the frying pan was still there, so I took everything else and left it again. :pancakes:
Wait a minute !! you sink ships and you sort of complained that I scuttled yours ? That's it, I'm sinking every ship I see, every time I see it. Selling Boards and Cloth !!! :pirate:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait a minute !! you sink ships and you sort of complained that I scuttled yours ? That's it, I'm sinking every ship I see, every time I see it. Selling Boards and Cloth !!! :pirate:
Great... Sheesh, now he's even more cranky. :pie:

:lol:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nightstalker scuttled my ship once. I paid a ransom to get my items back.
(It probably would have been quicker just to replace them, but ransoming was more fun)
I dry docked it every time I finished fishing after that.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe he sold Lee Anne's fish to my fish vendor, but we brought most of her other stuff back. She learned to lot leave a lot on the ship

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wait for the telescope, which is comming as anniversaire gift...
I used it on Test Center and guess what I saw.... Trammel....
I bet you will see this on Siege, too. - So Trammel is now in the stars...

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
really how the hell would we know? there is no tram on the shard we play. You will need to goto a tram board and ask that question.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Most sincere apologies Siege lot, I somehow fell into your world, I shall leave quickly!

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stick around. We're not that bad, and we try to bathe the orc at least once a decade!
Plus - we have no Tram. That's got to be a good thing!

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try Siege for a month (join the NEW guild for a month to help getting started) - chances are you will never go back to a prodo shard!

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I came to check activity here. I was confused until I read Bo’s comment. Thanks Bo.