• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just finished m y 4th floor but...

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im missing one tile from my 4th floor and that is because it wont let me place a tile under my house sign, is there a work around for this? I tried the box and axe trick but that didn't work.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If its directly under the house sign, its out of bounds. No trick will work on that one. Sorry!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im missing one tile from my 4th floor and that is because it wont let me place a tile under my house sign, is there a work around for this? I tried the box and axe trick but that didn't work.
Do it from the top,not from the ground with a ladder. If you are talking about a granite tile floor for the 4th floor on a castle keep? Not really sure what you are talking about.

See the Private message I sent you.

Cheers Misse

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a picture, or a set of coordinates/shard would help us best help you.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its fine I just decided on something different, I was just tryin to add one more line to my 4th floor of my keep, it let me lay granite tiles across the front, between the 2 towers and over my front steps, except for under the house sign.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
on Sonoma, there is a mannequin standing under the house sign.
I'm guessing they are trying to watch Mrs Claus make her famous chocolate nutcrackers.