• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just dropping by to say..

L

LFancey

Avast!

I like the name big tent.. either that or Thunder Dome.

Missed this place!

Cheers,

Lee

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Lee!!

How nice to see you. :) We miss you too!

Dont be a stranger! :D

C

Claudia MacCloud

Hi Lee!!! Great to see you too...

Thank you for stoppin in to say Hi :)

A

Aster

Thunderdome was considered ... but that whole Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves thing would have left some poor, lonely TSOer talking to himself in less than a week.

Good to know you are still a pirate, Lee :)

D

dianj

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... good to see you, wanted to wish you well in your future endeavors and to thank you for everything you did to try and save our beloved game.

RIP: Sunny Delight
'Eva

ps; if you ummmmm know of a cool game for us dont hesitate to let us know

K

kellydor

Anyone else get a little teary eyed over this? i know...i'm a pathetic baby. Six accounts. Wow...what will I do with all this money? *cries* -- I want me a Sim thingy that says "Born a Sim, Raised a Sim, Die a Sim". Where did you all get those?

-Kell (from Blazing Falls - Leapfrog Skills)

L

LFancey

LEE!

Nice to see you buddy - did you bring the rum????? :D
O hell yes I have the rum. Never leave home with out it. Wait can I say hell?

I don't know the rules now that I work someplace other than EA.

Arrgh..

Lee

D

debslee

O hell yes I have the rum. Never leave home with out it. Wait can I say hell?

I don't know the rules now that I work someplace other than EA.

Arrgh..

Lee
Ohhhhhhh are you enjoying your new work place????? Can you tell us what you are doing without giving away too much info?

*passes Lee's rum around*

L

LFancey

Oh and Hi

Niki, Aster, dianj, Danny Dots, Cherri Bear, Mavric, Avyi, Kellydor, and debslee.

Also hi to anyone else who peeks in here in case I miss ya.

WERD

Lee

L

LFancey

Ok wth? there is ninja mood but no pirate mood? :(

I am forced into Ninja mood which will make Parizad happy...

Cheers,

Lee

C

Claudia MacCloud

Oh and Hi

Niki, Aster, dianj, Danny Dots, Cherri Bear, Mavric, Avyi, Kellydor, and debslee.

Also hi to anyone else who peeks in here in case I miss ya.

WERD

Lee
Jumps up and down and waves Historically

HI LEE!!!!!!!!! :lol:

D

debslee

Yea I was just saying to Niki they need a PMT/PMS mood or Hormonal mood for us gals!!! :D

P

Polly

Hey Lee,

Good to see you :D

Hope you are having fun in your new venture.

Polly

M

MonkeyPantz

So good to see you lee, hope you are doing fine ?.. On what projects you working now ? maybe we can support your new project =]

M

Milton

Hey Lee, welcome to the new asylum.

I think we only met once or twice in game and I was incognito, so I'm sure you don't remember. I want to thank you for everything you've done with us and for us over the past year. Especially for all the after hours time you spent on the forums and in game helping people with their technical issues and interacting with the TSO and Stratics communities. Your dedication to the game and to us helped make all the change we've experienced a more enjoyable ride.

Though I'm sure you won't need it, good luck in your new, non-EA project!

Milton

G

Gracie Nito

Hiya Lee!

Mucho Gracias for all that you did for us! You really went above and beyond the call of duty and I was always most grateful and astonished by your commitment to this community. Whereever you are now, I hope they know how lucky they are to get you!

D

DutchAmerica

Lee, you worked so hard and probably gave a lot more of yourself to us than you were paid to.

Personally, I appreciate all that you did and wish you the best. If you decided you want to kick some butt, I can make a toon on WoW called EA and you can come gank it all you want. I just know you wanna!

S

SimTripps

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Funny - my family calls me Lee... :p

I also want to give you a big THANKS for everything you've helped me with. If you ever need a job reference, let me know lol.... :)

S

Spacey

Hey Lee!

I am with the rest of the gang in saying THANK YOU for all you did to save us. :D Maybe your new non-EA project could be a new home for us rejects?? hehe.

K

Kaylee

Hey Lee,
Congrats on your new position!!! Thank You so much for all you did, above and beyond
Kaylee :)

S

sedusa

It's so good to see you!!
You were very helpful to me when I was having major probs with the game, and I will never forget how kind you were. I want to humbly thank you for all you have done for me, and for everyone else.
I wish you all the best in your new job.

J

Jimoh

Lee, ya old rattle snake... ok ok ya young rattle snake, hope all is going well for you and the rest of the team. Best of luck in the future and don't be a stranger here on the boards. Only prob now here is I have no use for the various operating systems to troubleshoot glitches in the game lol. Guess I'll actually have to actually get some work done.... sheesh that sounds boring.

If you get involved in another game keep us posted, because anything you're involved it will get a good one. :thumbup:

Belly up to the bar matey :shots: 99 shots of rum on the bar, 99 shots of rum...........:drool:

L

LFancey

Belly up to the bar matey :shots: 99 shots of rum on the bar, 99 shots of rum...........:drool:
Aye.. ya take one down ya pass it round 72 shots of rum on the bar. (Sorry I drank 27 of them me self)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and you can count on me keeping you all informed.

Don't be strangers back ya all. Ye have me Yahoo IM right?

Cheers
*hic*

Lee

T

TheCookieFamily

I love you Lee.

WILL YOU MARRY ME

I've never married you before but it wouldn't hurt to try :lol:

J

Jimoh

And that would be wrong because ???

Polly

Well mainly because I didn't think of trying that myself rolleyes:

Jim

S

Shirl1211

Avast!

I like the name big tent.. either that or Thunder Dome.

Missed this place!

Cheers,

Lee

I know i'm late but it sure is good to see you on here again. You are missed more than you know and not to just fix bugs. It was fun when you would show up in the houses and I even played the pitiful act to get a gnome and your sweet self went and got me one. I am proud to call you friend and wish you the best of the bestest success cuz ur smarter than the average bear. It's them boo boo's that need to go away.

Big Hugs:thumbup:

S

Shirl1211

Ya know what? Add all the other thanks and stuff posted here cause I can't say enough about you.