• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just dropping a note-Yeah it's kinda off topic

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those that know me ingame either as Kariny Stormsong or Branwen I thought I'd fill folks in on where I'm going to be. Please feel free to let other folks like Ala/Lazlo, Elfbjorn, Bethany, Tae, or Miner know whats up.

I went in for my weekly perinatal appt and went directly to the hospital. I'm hospitalized approx 2-2 1/2 hrs from home. They are keeping me till I'm ready for delivery or my littlest twin baby has more problems. I am 31 weeks now, but I might be here for a month possibly.

So, no more UO for me. I'm on a hospital loner laptop right now. I'll try to drop in and keep up on the news on stratics as I can.

Take care folks!*huggles*

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*hugs you and your big ol belly*

Loves you and keeping you tucked in our warmest, happiest thoughts!

(and check your PMs)

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we just talked with her and she sounds in good spirits ...
if anyone would like to send a card or something here is addy

M. Saale -
Room 3403
Overland Park Regional Med Center
10500 Quivira Road
Overland, KS 66215-2305

*cookie waves*

I

insanity

good luck with your new babies hope to see you again soon...hugs from me :)

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kariny I got your back. PLease let me know anything i can do to entertain you. I'll PM you some more info. Loves ya baby!

K

Kensai Tsunami

Best wishes to you and hope all goes well!
Hurry back to us
...from me and Elusive
:thumbsup:

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best wishes to you and the Babies!!

Bman
Bluntman and Cronics Emporium....

B

Bethari

Hope they are treating you Good.....You will be in our thoughts.....
Be safe and come home soon
*Big hugs*

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well today is two weeks and we did find out that my little twin has gained 12 oz. He came in at 3.12lbs and baby A 4.10lbs.

Still have the same problem with diastolic blood flow to B. They don't seem to concerned since he's incredibly active and breathing now in there.

I'm still confined to my room and in bed most of the time. Mom has mostly moved in. The hubby has been pretty tired from work and working hard to get the house baby ready. He hasn't been down since I went in. That's ok though since this can be the most boring thing you can be stuck doing. Sitting, sleeping, incubating, eating, and doing tests. LOL

Otherwise we're still hanging in there folks! *huggles everyone*

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been without a computer for a week or so due to a power surge that fried the harddrive. lol

Anyhow I'm still hanging in there and both babies are still hanging in there. Cheer for Baby B because man is his umbilicale cord is small! He was doing really good then a week later he's back to having absent abnormal flow.

My doctors and nurses lost bets. They figured I'd have dropped babies this weekend for sure. Here I am though and Baby B is a trooper.

I'll drop a line hopefully again this week. If nobody hears from me for another week you can guess babies are here.

I'll be sure to let Queen Mum know or Airmid when they get here.

*huggles everyone*

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank goodness everything is ok Kariny. You keep that spirit up and trust that everything is ok. Thanks for keeping us updated! I know you are anxious to get home, but I for one am glad you are being taken care of. As always, sending you positive thoughts!

Shamus.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Branwen this is B.K.
I am glad to hear you are doin well, and B is fightin his odds.
Cheers to your hubby for all his tireless efforts, good dads are few between these days. Nose to the grindstone Dad.

Baby A, Look after your sib, and lend a hand.
Baby B, give em hell, lil one, and be safe.

I got a jar of catfish bait waitin for you up here in Iowa so you have plenty to start teachin them the 'family business'.
LOL!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just received word from Kariny ....

WOOOOOT!!!

THE BABIES HAVE ARRIVED!!!

TWO VERY HEALTHY BOYS...

JACKSON & SAMUEL ....

ALL ARE DOING FANTASTIC....

will post more as we receive the fine details...

*cookie hugs* :)

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Kariny!!!!!!!!!!! Jackson & Samuel welcome to the world!!!!!!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is good news!!!!!!

Glad everyone is doing fine. Take care yourself and of those two precious babies, Kariny.

Vepl

O

Old Man of UO

*BIG SMILES* Congrats to Mom, Dad and well-wishes for the babies!

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and cards!

I was released Monday 17th and it's been crazy since. Amazing what happens in the world when you disappear for a month!

Jack and Sam are progressing very good in the NICU. Funny enough Sam, the one that got me in the hospital, is doing better than Jack. Figures the runt of the litter is the toughest!

Things will be hectic since I'm over 100 miles from them. We will be home half the week and the rest at the hospital and a cousins house.

Hopefully I'll bring them home in two weeks. That's the goal at least. Those babies may be ready but Mom and Dad are still running around like mad.

*huggles to everyone*

K

Kensai Tsunami

babies ...in stereo too no less! yay!!
congrats lady
hug them for me
our daughter runs up and jumps in my arms like dino from the flintstones
she dosent seem to realize she is 24 and weighs like 120lbs!
hahaha
imagine 2 of them doin that to you!
the fun is just beginning
hug them, kiss them, and tell them how much you love them every now and then (if you can keep from doing it every min of every day)
no words can express the joy you must be feeling
i am so happy for ya
:danceb:

S

Stupid Miner

Thank you everyone for the thoughts, prayers, and cards!

I was released Monday 17th and it's been crazy since. Amazing what happens in the world when you disappear for a month!

Jack and Sam are progressing very good in the NICU. Funny enough Sam, the one that got me in the hospital, is doing better than Jack. Figures the runt of the litter is the toughest!

Things will be hectic since I'm over 100 miles from them. We will be home half the week and the rest at the hospital and a cousins house.

Hopefully I'll bring them home in two weeks. That's the goal at least. Those babies may be ready but Mom and Dad are still running around like mad.

*huggles to everyone*
Hehe, good to hear everything's going well. Saw you on ICQ yesterday, was too busy to talk though :(. I'll try to catch you whenever you're next on :D

Kariny

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are home...at least it's home. Things seem really alien right now with two little bitty babies.

Two little premie twins home already seems like they are rushing things but nobody could convince the kids of that. If I was still preggers this would be week 36!

Sometime we'll get time inbetween the 3hr feedings to post a pic!

*super tired already huggles to everyone*

K

Kensai Tsunami

YAY!!!
welcome back!
sleep when ya can and come hunt with us more!
hehe
we all miss ya lady
...alot!
:danceb: