• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Curious..

• Thread starter Cruz Cavera
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cruz Cavera

Why continue with updates when there is a high volume of players not able to get into the game. If you do end up getting into the game there is lots of Lag, crashes to desktops, and Error 23's. I am just curious.

G

high volume of players not capable of getting in? Lots of lag?

If you go and use past problems to support this question then yes i guess so, but it was prob today's update which caused some of the problem. Which is being done to reduce the second, which will make the game more stable, which will most likely end the other problems, soooooooo yea lets quit doing the updates.

C

Cruz Cavera

I didn't say "let's quit" if I did. Point it out for me

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

yeah theres tons and tons of nasty lag..... these days... why?

G

I believe part of the reason is because of the amount of players playing. When EA-Land first started I believe the number was in the 500's...we're now dealing with 1200 players logged in at one time.

I'm sure this will be dealt with after the servers are where they need to be.

G

i personally think alot of this lag will subside once that have everything merged. Lets all hope.

O

oXTheSicknessXo

guys guys.. you've got to remember EA-Land is still in it's beta stages. Of cource it's gonna give you errors. Luc and the team are trying their hardest to make this game bug/lag free. We have to deal with these problems as like i say it's still in beta. I'm not saying you should stop playing, im saying you need to work with us and the team and have some patience while the team fixes the problems.

S

Sean Kendrick

I'm sure they're well aware of our frustrations with errors, lags, and bugs.

After the merge I expect the roof builders to be at my house!