• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just curious - which shards have had there mesanna visit and which are still waitning ...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just asking...which shards have and which shards still wait for the dark lady's death game..

lets me fair to the lady.. theres 27 shards so if she did one every day including weekends ...which i doubt would be plausable thats at least 27 days.... so be patient folks....she will come...

and roll a 5 to stay alive... simple...

atlantic yes.. i was lucky enough to be online when she came..

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As far as I know, she has visited these Shards and played the Pumpkin Game::gee:

Napa Valley
G Lakes
Origin
Atlantic
Legends
L.Austin
Baja
L.Superior
Cat Skills

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and Sonama last night..[.atlantic, lake superior and baja deffo been done]...pretty sure some of the asian/japanese shards have been done too...maybe someone can fill us in there

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only leaves europa and chezzy then in the western side...narrows it down a little!!!

hope someone chips in for the eastern shards...

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Formosa
Yamato
Izumo
Mizuho
Wakoku
Sakura
Hokuto
Asuka

It has already been done

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
taa blend...
europa was 2 hour ago.. so by my reckoning only chessy to do on the west side of the world

so that leaves airang and balah

and oceania...

4 shards to try ya luck....

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
She played the game with us on Chessie tonight.