• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just curious about inflation

W

weezer

I have an Inedible Shark Steak from an event (Europa I think.. on legends now). It just looks like a ribs, but with the name.

Anyone know the going rate of this? I am not interested in selling, but I just want to know what I have got. Been locked down in my kitchen for a long time now. I don't think this item was duped as I havn't seen any for sale and why would anyone dupe this item....

Guess I am curious if this was ever duped and the current price...

G

Inedible Snark Steak (~10) (30 Mil)

I haven't seen any for sale, and I can't say how popular such an item might be, but I'ld wager unless some have been lost, or there are diehard kitchen/dining room decor freaks out there that its probably going to be about 30m, maybe 40m or so at most.

G

It's possible that just about anything of value has been duped, but visibly overly duped? I don't think so. Haven't ever seen a snark steak on a vendor. Kind of a cute item, and you'd get a bit from someone wanting to spruce up their kitchen. I think 30 mill sounds about right, but I don't go in for event rares really. It may be worth more now that events have ended.

G

I had considered the point about events ending and causing an item such as this to go up in price, but I recalled something I heard when the announcement about the end of the EM program.

This item exists in a specific quantity, and unless its been duped it has existed in the same quantity since the event which created it. Now, if the em program had not been ended, what is the probability that it would have been replicated at a later event? Obviously it does happen from time to time, that later events reproduce the same or a very similar item, but its not an incredibly common occurence. My point would be this, events ending obviously mean no more event rares, but does it mean that there might have been more of this particular item? It's possible, but unlikely, so I personally wouldn't judge this or most other items as being worth more b/c of the end of the EM program.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would pay 40-50 if I did not have to transfer to buy it.

G

Just pay for the owner's transfer costs then you won't have to!

W

weezer

I appreciate everyones response. Thanks for the pricing information.

I know there are not 10 of them anymore (if there were only 10 to start with, I thought there were more given out). A friend of mine got banned for "gathering" too much wood despite my repeated warnings not to within a few days after the event. He had 4 in his bank box (he only played the shard for events) so there are at least 6 left somewhere.

This is nice to know it is worth at least 30 mil. It is one of my favorite items (I am kitchen collector myself).

Thanks again for the pricing

I

imported_Laina

I have one myself on Legends in my kitchen - it just looks like a cooked steak. Makes a great decor piece