• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just come back to swg plz help!

E

EmZ24

Recently just rejoined swg after a couple of years and ive got the free trial, i want to subscribe to the game again but i have no idea where to put my credit card details to do this ive searched all over the site to only find a place to put the details in but then where it says currently used for theres nothing there and no option to choose one also put a house down from what i had before with all my stuff in i can take items out and drop them in the house but i cant remain it pay maintenence into it or anything. Please help

A

ADulo

Start here
its the official Star Wars Galaxies, top right is "My Account", mouse over it and select "Subscription Info"...you should have to enter your station name and password...then you should see the proper page to re-subscribe...hopefully.
I'm not sure whats going on with your house?...or what you mean rather :bored:

C

ClanBeviin2

Whoa. Dude. I'd love to help you out, but how about some punctuation. Please? It helps us have some sort of clue as to what you're asking.