• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just Clarify a few things w/ Amnesty

• Thread starter imported_Claudia MacCloud
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Ok ... Im shocked and confused for a few moments here.... They are changing the Date for TSO founder ....

TSO Founder
The current TSO founder date is December 17, 2002. The new founder date will be June 17, 2003 (i.e. plus 6 months). Note: this is not to be confused with EA-Land founder which will be accounts in good standing after July 1, 2007 and prior April 30, 2008. (complements of EA-Land Blog)

That makes my acct a founder ? if made January 2003 right .... Woooot Moooot

but now im confused ....

Regarding anniversary gifts, amnesty means ensuring that every player gets at least one set of requisite gifts for their entitlement age, regardless of whether they lost (or did not lose) those gifts. (complements of EA-Land Blog)

it goes by entiled days (which is payed days right ?) the acct is entitled to 1350?? i dont remember exact days ... So w/ that ... the acct isnt a TSO founder...... Im confused a bit ....

So what Is this acct entitled to ?

And the skill locks ... im totally confused on that one ....

the age of your SIM divided by 21 21 plus 20.Or
Entitled age of the account (same as anniversary gifts) divided by 21 plus 20.Or
Current number of skill locks

how do you know which calcualtion is right.... Whether you calculate the sim's age (which by the way isnt much ...i think the oldest sim i have is what 260 days because of recreating and what not .... So i think some would loose out on this one ) or the entitled days (which i like better i'd be entiled to gives me about 85 locks on the one acct...

So which way am i suppose to count the age for the locks?

And i absolutly LOVE the idea of the "City-From Gifts or badges." that is a awesome Idea .... Good Job on that one

I forgot ... I thought we were suppose to pick the "3" sims to be the one to recieve these gifts .... and did that also mean the locks too ? or does every sim on the acct get locks....?

G

There's already a discussion going on some of these questions.....I had some of the same ones you did so if the mods end up locking this one they may answer the questions in the other thread.

G

You are now a TSO Founder, you will receive your simimies. It is based on acct day not entitlement.
The gifts are based on entitlement not the simmy. (yours will be based on 1350 days/3.6 yrs, you will receive the pet statue, the tree and the campfire.)
The skill lock calculation during amnesty will be the <font color="red"> maximum of the three following numbers </font> : (If all your sims are younger than the 1350, then 1350 is the maximum, your locks will be based on that.)

Age of the avatar divided by 21 plus 20.Or
Entitled age of the account (same as anniversary gifts) divided by 21 plus 20.Or
Current number of skill locks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

other thread? which would that one be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Amnesty!!!!!! The interpretations of the blog posts are being discussed and there too we are trying to get clarification and verification on whether or not the way we comprehend this to be correct or if we are misreading something. There's alot of confusion still that other players have in common with you and I so hopefully either Greg will come back and answer some of those questions, or one of us can scoot to the Town Hall tomorrow or the Community Pub Wednesday and reask our questions there in the presence of the devs and get a first hand verfication or refuttal of how we interpret all that.

I

for some reason I never see the dev's in the town hall.. I know they are there... Ive heard many talk about it ... but I personally havent seen them ... I hope to catch them ..... What time tomorrow ? and can you make it ... If not ill try and be there ....

I

thank you Simone......

Yes my sims are under 300 days.... but the acct is 1350+ ..... Which sim gets the locks..... I have sims ages 100 days - 300 ... and 8 of them on that acct.. and how many locks........ for the 300 days... or for the 1350+

G

<blockquote><hr>

for some reason I never see the dev's in the town hall.. I know they are there... Ive heard many talk about it ... but I personally havent seen them ... I hope to catch them ..... What time tomorrow ? and can you make it ... If not ill try and be there ....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm intending to be there if not tomorrow then then definitely to the Community Pub in TC3 on Wednesday. I've got alot going in TC3 and I'm not sure if I can break away to patch into EA Land since I dont have two copies of the game installed and no time to download a second copy. The Town Hall hours are posted on the front page of the blog though and usually when I go there if none of the devs are there then at least Parizad is and she can answer almost all the questions that the devs can. If nothing else though youc could bookmark the devs and see if you can catch any of them in game any other time if you can't make it to the Town Hall, they've never been unwilling to answer any question I've IMed them with......once even in the middle of the night. If that's not dedication I don't know what is LOL.

T

Tristan Lewis

Dont need to DL a 2nd copy just right click and copy then right click and paste the copy in your program files. Mind you that you need to make new desktop shortcuts that lead to your new copy.

I

give me a time .. and ill go to the one in ea land..... and then we can let each other know what we learned if you would like? I know ive seen the times and days somewhere ... On the right side of the page..... But what page that was
I dont remember

G

Please use the existing Amnesty thread. No need to discuss the same thing in two different threads.

*staple*

Status
Not open for further replies.