• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just checking in

S

suprshadow

I AM DOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol congrats! u been playin anything else?

i been pretty good, im still playing darkfall a lot since i left uo

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just league of legends, really, it's easy to log on for a cpl hours and have an enjoyable pvp experience any time of day which is nice :D

S

SUPRsalad

Ey War. Good to see you're still about. Been playing Urban Terror. I left around the same time you did I think. (Last year + a few months if I remember correctly.)

Pride~

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo,
Do I know you? Registered in 2009, I think the last time I was here was like 2007...

edit:
From the other thread I see you are not some new dude. Gemma may ring a small bell in my memory but I have a bad memory anyway. What the heck is a Mystic Mage?!

BTW, are they some other forums beside Stratics where everyone trash talks? Last forum alive that I posted on and ruled with a mighty postcount was GB. Anything like that or is this game that dead?

S

SUPRsalad

Yo,
Do I know you? Registered in 2009, I think the last time I was here was like 2007...

edit:
From the other thread I see you are not some new dude. Gemma may ring a small bell in my memory but I have a bad memory anyway. What the heck is a Mystic Mage?!

BTW, are they some other forums beside Stratics where everyone trash talks? Last forum alive that I posted on and ruled with a mighty postcount was GB. Anything like that or is this game that dead?
Wait.. Who am I thinking of? Sorry I have you on ICQ but I thought you were someone else. Who was that kid we played with from Montana brendo?

Pride~

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yo,

edit:

Wait.. Who am I thinking of? Sorry I have you on ICQ but I thought you were someone else. Who was that kid we played with from Montana brendo?
I have no idea who Montana Brendo is.
What guild were you in? You were blue????

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whenever I make a character in a new game I will name him Montana Brendo because that is the greatest name ever. I am sure you will agree gemma!

S

SUPRsalad

Whenever I make a character in a new game I will name him Montana Brendo because that is the greatest name ever. I am sure you will agree gemma!
Agreed. Pride I've always been Gemma and I played several other characters. Steve Zissou, Bazooka Joe, Aunt Jemima, Jubei, Beef Supreme, Uncle Ben. Gemma was the only blue. I played in SUPR pretty much exclusively. It just occurred to me, I thought you were 'PRIME'. Member him brendo? He was in SUPR with us. From montana. Now you guys follow?