• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just came back!

artyboy

Visitor
What's up everyone? I just came back about a week ago and have been putzing around here and there. It seems like there isn't anything going on that draws a lot of activity. Where do people hunt now? I have spent several hours in the Stygian Abyss and Doom and only seen one other person. The same goes for dungeons. I've seen some people in Destard but that's about it. I've tried to do some champ spawns and never run into anyone else there, either. I have made a point to log in at different times of day to run around and see if I can find anyone out and about.

I am a pretty social player. Back in the day I would spend alot of my time bank sitting just looking for people selling stuff. Maintaining vendors and looking for idocs was my forte. I had a good network of people who liked going out and getting the loot but didn't want to deal with selling it so they would just sell it to me at a discount. I'd like to get back in that groove. Is that kind of thing even feasible now or is the population of players too low?

I'd really like to get into a guild with some active players that focus on crafting and PVM. Any suggestions would be fantastic!

Red Comet

Visitor
Welcome back! People hunt all over although the shard may seem empty theres still a decent sized community within GL. I wouldnt mind showing you around the newer areas most poeple hunt at. Also there are community runs of the Void Pool, Dragon Turtle spawn, and the myrmidex queen on sundays at 8 pm est which anyone and everyone is welcome to join.

artyboy

Visitor
I need to start jumping in on those on Sundays! I barely missed void pool last weekend because I didn't realize what was going on lol.