• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just came back 4 yr layoff

W

Wratha

I just came back from a 4 yr layoff. I have gotten bored with all the new games out there and decided to come back to the game that got me hooked on mmo's from 98 ! I'm a 8 yr vet , I have lost all my gear and house , All my chars are well equiped and have decent amount of cash. I love to pve as well as pvp , I have one red char , but I want him to go back to blue , I'm assumimg I should get a Fel house and sit him till he turns blue? Does that still work? I'm looking for a good guild to join also. I'm not looking for handouts , I've rebuilt before, just looking to join a soild group of players play with and help me get readjusted to the game.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yeah, you can macro off the counts on your red or you can buy a 'forged pardon' which will drop 1 murder count per pardon used. i don't see any for sale in luna at the moment so you can ask in general chat if anyone has any for sale.

glad to see a returning player!