• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just been told something and i would like to check authenticity of the info ..

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

Speaking to someone i have known for a while i was told that there is a rarer version of the broken chair (stealable thing - if memory serves i not been a thief for a while now) - they said at some point the graphic changed - theres (according to them) a broken chair that looks like it has a hole in it and a broken chair that looks like it has a knda meshing to it!!

Is this true?

If it is can someone pls posta piccy or two and let me know which is the older one?

Also if there is an older one any idea of the value of this?

ty

G

The server birth version has no hole in the seat nor notch in the back rail. 10-20mil.

The stealable one with the hole and notch is super common, 20k or so.

G

There are actually more than one version of the server birth broke chair, and the graphics are slightly different.

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

Speaking to someone i have known for a while i was told that there is a rarer version of the broken chair (stealable thing - if memory serves i not been a thief for a while now) - they said at some point the graphic changed - theres (according to them) a broken chair that looks like it has a hole in it and a broken chair that looks like it has a knda meshing to it!!

Is this true?

If it is can someone pls posta piccy or two and let me know which is the older one?

Also if there is an older one any idea of the value of this?

ty

[/ QUOTE ]
Perchance he means this one?

Thanks to uorares.com.

This one should fetch 30+.

Edit:
More likely he means this difference:

VS

I

imported_kray2s

Hi ty,

I was refering to the two chairs in the bottom pictures - although i now want the top one lol,

but out of the two at the bottom is there any difference in retail value??? i idoced the one that has the huge hole and i couldnt remember if it were like me or not lol

T

TheGwy

To correct every one of you, there is NO stealable broken chair, it's a dialy spawn in Ilshenar that you just pickup like you would would fruitbaskets

P

Philanthropist

<blockquote><hr>

Hi ty,

I was refering to the two chairs in the bottom pictures - although i now want the top one lol,

but out of the two at the bottom is there any difference in retail value??? i idoced the one that has the huge hole and i couldnt remember if it were like me or not lol

[/ QUOTE ]
The bottom one (with the hole and the damage) is spawning. The top one is rare.
And is worth significantly more. Which is not hard, since the bottom one is worth roughly 15k.