• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just an UnOfficial Name

Daenyra

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
5 million gold to whoever comes up with name to be used for the settlement around DragonStone Castle names can be written in book and dropped off at the castle in the mailbox ( which you can get to by using tele-porters at several locations - 1. At Perrins Luna house inside north east corner of Luna on stoop. 2. At Knights Rest just south of Yew Moongate. 3. At Bytors abyss house. 4. At Gheeds abyss house and 5. At Laughing Raptor in Termur south of moongate . Remember it does not have to include the word dragon ( like for example the PGOH Guild Village was called Olympus ) 5 of the houses are clustered together on upper east side of Ice Island, look at house signs I'm sure you can figure it out and a guild member and close friend is two doors to the west and next to him on the left is the Dragons gate Mining Co < Note: Two names are what I have added if mine are chosen I will use two names from the list to name two buildings at the settlement and they will spilt the winnings >

These names have been submitted //. Dragon’s Gate. // Dragon’s Pass // Dragon Bay // Dragon’s Realm or Kingdom of Dragon’s //. Tadtopia //
Coopersville // Dragon’s Landing. //. Dragon's Roost. // Flappur uzg // Dragonwald // Dragons Path // Dragons Watch // Draconian Den // Dragon’s Weld Or Dragon Weld // Falkor's Luck // Char Town // Singeburgh // Crispville // Dagara // Smaug’s Saunter

This weekend, boxes will get set up for the public

2 votings :
~1. anyone wanting to voice their opinion < ballot boxes will be set up at DragonStone Castle >

~2. DS Guild Members

and then My Vote July 4th

Last edited: