• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] just an observation

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other day i was cleaning up the 2009 Event item list so I started looking at all the previous season's items and I noticed something, i.e. there are so many old unqiue items or small quantity items from the previous seasons that I can't find anymore. I know where most of the open musuems are located but no one has them.

For example, Black Rock Shield? I mean does anyone even know where that's gone? There are many more out there like that I can't find.

Just an observation hehe

Thoughts?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why dont you make a list of the "unknown location" unique items, and we all can chime in if we know the whereabouts of any of the items...

I imagine, as the game gets older, many people have left and a TON of these items are tucked away in their bank vaults.... never to be seen again.

Others, may have just gotten lost thru the IDOC process and are locked down in someone's house that has NO CLUE that the item on top of their aquarium is a priceless old rare....

Who knows....?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I am hoarding some stuff but I have no Blackrock Shields.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Others, may have just gotten lost thru the IDOC process and are locked down in someone's house that has NO CLUE that the item on top of their aquarium is a priceless old rare....
Or worse yet, someone snagging one at an IDOC, having no clue and trashing it.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
in the case of like 25% of all idocs, even of heavily idocced shards. Things just decay...